Like the look of these cute Ciate mini polishes? So do I – I’m currently obsessed with nail polish! I’ve seen so many colours flying around, it’s hideously difficult to tell which “colour” is in fashion at the moment; but that’s not going to stop me. If I like it… it’s IN! I had my eye on the Ciate Paint Palette for a while for the eclectic mix of brights and pops of glitter… (i’ve been told glitter tips are growing in fashion!). There was nothing left for me to do but to fulfil my craving and welcome this set of nail polishes to my ever expanding polish collection.
My delivery from Fragrance Direct arrived very quickly, and although they specialise in (unsurprisingly) fragrances, they’ve got a great selection of beauty items – many at very competitive prices! This was on promotion at time if purchase (over 50% off compared to full price at shops such as John Lewis – bargain!).
5 Reasons to Love: Ciate Mini Paint Palette:
1. The mini sized bottled are the perfect size – who uses up full size polish bottles before moving on? Not me!
2. The set includes colours and finishes for all occasions – a perfect mix of brights and nudes.
3. The polishes come in a beautiful keepsake box, solid, sturdy and with a magnetic closure.
4. Bows – the bottles have bows – that’s all that needs to be said.
5. Decent hold – with my Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat – chips were rare! Good for about 4-5 days.